bizarrechickenbizarrechicken

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Jim Drinks Tea Jim Drinks Tea

Oh god, win

That was awesome. The humour, timing and style of it were brilliant. Keep 'em coming!

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Lulz...

Epic, the only rickroll I've ever sat through. :P

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Fucking hell.

That was incredible.
Need moar. MOAR!
The keyboard control, fantastic idea. KEEP THAT UP.

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

Quite enjoyable

9/10
but for minor sync issues (when the arrows get thick and there's a lot on screen, it lags enough for the music sync to be an issue, it eventually becomes very difficult to play).

Also, I noticed something very peculiar when I looked away from the game after playing it solidly for about ten minutes. The rest of the screen seemed to be constantly moving to the right, as most of this game is scrolling to the left. It's not the game fault, more the brain's, but I wondered if anyone else had gotten that strange visual distortion after playing for a while.

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

MOAR!

This was amazing. The customisation, the progression from a weak core to massive killing machine, the strange but compelling plot - my only complaint is that it was too short. Also, it'd be nice to 'liberate' a zone after finishing a battle there, not just having the battle reset as soon as you leave.

Mummy Tombs Mummy Tombs

Buggy...

Now I'm writing to complain / congratulate you on how this game somehow managed to crash Google Chrome (which I have never, ever seen crash) after I somehow walked off the bottom edge of the playing area. That's a pretty big bug and you lose a few stars for that.
Mildly entertaining game, nice idea about paying with HP, I've not seen that done.

But yes, you managed to crash my browser with the bug. Address that.

Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx) Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx)

Brilliant.

There are few words to describe how epic this is.
I love the Infected Mushroom-esque feel.
Do more like this. :D

pabouchard responds:

I will! thanks

Helix - The Condition Helix - The Condition

Nice,

But it should have sped up. Try a remix doubling the kick speed about a quarter of the way in, and speeding up the hats double, too. It would make the whole thing feel less repetitive. Otherwise, it's damn good. I like.

Helix6 responds:

Maybe it is time to get acoustic?