bizarrechickenbizarrechicken

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

Quite enjoyable

9/10
but for minor sync issues (when the arrows get thick and there's a lot on screen, it lags enough for the music sync to be an issue, it eventually becomes very difficult to play).

Also, I noticed something very peculiar when I looked away from the game after playing it solidly for about ten minutes. The rest of the screen seemed to be constantly moving to the right, as most of this game is scrolling to the left. It's not the game fault, more the brain's, but I wondered if anyone else had gotten that strange visual distortion after playing for a while.

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

MOAR!

This was amazing. The customisation, the progression from a weak core to massive killing machine, the strange but compelling plot - my only complaint is that it was too short. Also, it'd be nice to 'liberate' a zone after finishing a battle there, not just having the battle reset as soon as you leave.

Mummy Tombs Mummy Tombs

Buggy...

Now I'm writing to complain / congratulate you on how this game somehow managed to crash Google Chrome (which I have never, ever seen crash) after I somehow walked off the bottom edge of the playing area. That's a pretty big bug and you lose a few stars for that.
Mildly entertaining game, nice idea about paying with HP, I've not seen that done.

But yes, you managed to crash my browser with the bug. Address that.

Block Squad Block Squad

Epic music.

I'm giving this a ten because it has the same niggling problems as Knightfall - the fact that the randomness of the squares will always plague the turn limit / objectives, but the music, the music had me besotten. I loved the songs in this. Please, tell me where you found them - or if you wrote them.

Megadev responds:

Hi mate, thanks for the review and glad you like the music! You can actually download it right here:

http://www.megadev.co.uk/audio/blocks quad_theme.mp3
http://www.megadev.co.uk/audio/blocks quad_girl.mp3
http://www.megadev.co.uk/audio/blocks quad_bruiser.mp3

If you have trouble downloading it then just e-mail us and we'll send it to you directly.

Cheers,

Mike.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Very good,

But there's no music, and the music made half the game. It's nowhere near as exciting without it! Also, I noticed about a half second lag to turn, oddly, and some of the sounds didn't play (Was shot by zombie, didn't hear the gunshot).

Billy Genocide Billy Genocide

Oh, my, god

This was incredible.
You are DOING IT RIGHT.
I've never played a zombie game quite like this, I love the bizarre story interwoven through it - you had better come up with one incredible ending to justify the weirdness...
And c'mon, smashing zombies with a guitar? I've been dreaming of that for years, THANK YOU.
I take my hat off to you sir, that was one of the best games I have ever played on NG, without a doubt.

dlasal responds:

Sincere thanks!!

Doeo! Doeo!

Fantastic.

Most fun I've had on a newgrounds game in a while. IT really burts with charm, it's smooth and well-drawn.
What I really want to know is what is the music for the conference room / flying level? (level 3, I think). I find I love that peice of music.